0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 26, 2017 8:28 AM by Migs_Isip

Form Won't Update even if Compiled correctly

Migs_Isip

I have the form XX_TEST_XX and its currently deployed in our EBS Instance (12.1.3).

I have done some minor updates to the Form and would want to deploy it to our Instance.

As per checking, the form is said to be in the following path:

----------------------------------------
      Current Form
      ----------------------------------------
      Form Application : Application Object Library
      Form Name : XX_TEST_XX
      Form Path : /u01/EBSDEV/apps/apps_st/appl/fnd/12.0.0/forms/US/XX_TEST_XX.fmx
      Form Version : 11.5.12
      Form Last Modified : $Date: 2003/12/19 11:02  $

However, upon checking, the FMX isn't in the said directory.

I found both the FMX and the FMB file in ${APPL_TOP}/fnd/12.0.0/forms/US/.

I compiled both FMX file in ${APPL_TOP}/fnd/12.0.0/forms/US/ but it didn't update the form:

frmcmp_batch userid=apps/${APPSPWD} module=${APPL_TOP}/au/12.0.0/forms/US/XX_TEST_XX.fmb output_file=${APPL_TOP}/fnd/12.0.0/forms/US/XX_TEST_XX.fmx module_type=form batch=no compile_all=special

The form still had the same functions and appearance.

I also tried compiling the form to where the Form is supposed to be placed (/u01/EBSDEV/apps/apps_st/appl/fnd/12.0.0/forms/US/) but still got the same result:

frmcmp_batch userid=apps/${APPSPWD} module=${APPL_TOP}/au/12.0.0/forms/US/XX_TEST_XX.fmb output_file=${APPL_TOP}/au/12.0.0/forms/US/XX_TEST_XX.fmx module_type=form batch=no compile_all=special

The form still isn't showing the changes.

Any idea how this can reflect correctly?

Oracle Forms 10g

Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3