14 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2017 9:15 PM by skull

None of the fact tables are compatible with the query request

skull

Hello OBIEE Gurus,

OBIEE 11.1.1.7.160119

I am working with the below business model.  The joins from PP_FP_Contacts & PP_FP_Class_Codes to PP_FP_Funding_Projects are many-to-one i.e. for a PP_FP_Funding_Projects row, there could exist multiple rows in Contacts & Class Codes table.  Similar relationship on the Work_Order side.  Funding_Projects to Work_Orders is one-to-many i.e. one Funding_Project could have multiple Work_Orders.

The reports work when I include columns from FP_Funding_Projects, FP_Contacts, FP_Class_Codes & WO_Work_Orders.  If I include any column from WO_Contacts or WO_Class_Codes, I get the below error.

I also get the below error when I switch from WO to FP i.e. the reports work when I include columns from WO_Work_Orders, WO_Contacts, WO_Class_Codes & FP_Funding_Projects.  If I include any column from FP_Contacts or FP_Class_Codes, I get the below error.

State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 43113] Message returned from OBIS. [nQSError: 43119] Query Failed: [nQSError: 14020] None of the fact tables are compatible with the query request PP_FP_Contacts.Project_Manager. (HY000)

2017-08-03_16-24-51.png

Do I have the model wrong?  Am I not having the right joins?  Is something missing in the model?

Regards.