0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2017 2:06 AM by 2989771

JDE/E1 9.2 Suggested Reorder job P4371/R437002 - queries/findings re Process & Transaction Ids

I've scoured all information relating to this app/ube and didn't find anything that explained what was happening at this level so thought I would document and share what I've found. Would like to know whether others agree (or disagree) with my findings and if they are correct do you have dodgy records in your F4371 with ZERO Process & Task Id's?

a) When Suggestions are created in the F4371 table via the R437002 UBE there is a Process Id (PDPEID) and a Transaction Id (PDTCID) allocated. When a Suggestion is Selected for Generation the F4371 record gets the Process Id updated with the Transaction Id and vice versa. Once Suggestions have been flagged/selected for Generation they will NOT be cleared by the standard purge option that appears when you Close the Review Suggestions application, these can only be cleared either by the user Selecting them again for Generation and actually Generating the PO’s or via SQL from the F4371 table.

b) If Suggestions are created using the R437002 UBE the records get created in F4371 and they are allocated a Process Id (PDPEID) and a Transaction Id (PDTCID). If the user then uses the P4371 application and reviews the Suggestions but does not make any changes then chooses Close (and does NOT choose to Purge) the first 25 records get their PDPEID & PDTCID set to ZERO and then they can never be cleared via the standard purge option in P4371. These F4371 records can only be cleared either by the user Selecting them for Generation and actually Generating the PO’s or via SQL from the table.