Director, Demand Generation
San Francisco, CA
We power business-to-business revenue for the top brands in the world and 100 of the Fortune 500.
Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of pre-IPO growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. If you thrive on innovation, product design, and working with the best in industry, you’re probably a good fit for us.
As Director of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for developing the demand generation strategy for Demandbase and executing programs that drive pipeline and closed revenue. As the leader in Account-Based Marketing, Demandbase is 100% committed to executing our ABM strategy and using our own technology to power it.
The successful candidate can connect the right people together at the right time to develop marketing programs that are on-brand, engaging, innovative and drive key performance metrics.
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow two direct reports in the areas of programs and events.
- Align closely with Sales to develop winning demand gen strategies that enable Demandbase to reach and convert target accounts.
- Develop and execute programs to drive pipeline and closed revenue, leveraging key channels such as digital advertising, content/video marketing, webinars, direct mail, events, and more.
- Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts for same, and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to ongoing sales alignment and sales enablement to ensure program success.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Demandbase value prop and messaging so that you can translate that into hard-hitting, pithy and convincing content for emails, landing pages and other assets that fuel demand gen programs.
- Collaborate with other Marketing team members and the Sales and Product organizations to ensure strategy, messaging, branding and execution are consistent and coordinated.
Why you want to join us?
- Be part of an imminent Pre-IPO company that is growing 50% year-over-year
- Drive the next generation of intelligent marketing technology leveraging AI to change the future of Account-Based Marketing
- Have the ability to create experiences and drive bottom-line revenue for the Demandbase business.
- Work with a world class marketing team who has the opportunity to market to marketers!
- 7+ years of experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- Experience with ABM and knowledge of martech landscape a huge plus
- 2+ years of experience building and leading a team of individual contributors
- Proficiency with Salesforce, including ability to run reports and manage campaign members
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members, especially in Sales, that don’t report to you
- Rock-star written and verbal communication skills; must possess strong copywriting and/or copyediting skills
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to drive their marketing and sales using artificial intelligence and proprietary data. Fortune 500 and high-growth companies such as Adobe, GE, Salesforce.com, American Express, McKesson, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Oracle, Dell, Microsoft, Pfizer and others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing and maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
**If you are interested, check out this link here: http://grnh.se/ier4p21
or, email Ali Brubaker @ firstname.lastname@example.org