As part of post steps of latest RUP patch
Apply Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.6 Online Help
Apply Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.6 Online Help Patch 21900918 using adop hotpatch mode on the run file system.
$ adop phase=apply patches=21900918 hotpatch=yes
Reference : Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.6 Readme (Doc ID 2114016.1)
For enabling new language in the instance, refer the following Note
R11i / R12 : Requesting Translation Synchronization Patches (Doc ID 252422.1)
Hope this answers to your query.
Thanks for the post.
If you want to add a language, please find below the steps -
1. System Administrator -> License Manager -> Under License section click
Languages -> Check Languages that are to be enabled -> Next -> Next -> Submit
2. From AD Administration, run Maintain Multi-lingual Tables.
adadmin -> Maintain Applications Database Entities Menu -> Maintain multi-lingual tables
3. Download language patch from http://edelivery.oracle.com/ for languages that
are to be enabled. If multiple languages are to be enabled then merge patches using
4. Apply language patches and go to next section.
5. Get the translation patch from Oracle.
Generate manifest file using perl $AD_TOP/bin/adgennls.pl. Output file would be
located in $APPL_TOP/admin/$TWO_TASK/out/adgennls.txt.
6. Upload manifest file to http://updates.oracle.com/TransSync. Login with Metalink
userid and password.
7. Once translation patch is ready Oracle will notify about availability and provide
password to download patch. Download and apply patch using adpatch.