5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 1, 2017 8:20 PM by Vishnu V Reddy-Oracle

FDM security report in FDMEE?

I used to run security reports in FDM, such as Days since last logon. Are these reports still available in FDMEE? I do not see them. Is there an alternate way to perform user audit? Thank you.

Version is 11.1.2.3.702

• 1. Re: FDM security report in FDMEE?
          USER1211

You did not state the version of FDMEE you are on(e.g 11.1.2.4.210).

Similar questions have been raised on the forum you can review. Example you can review:

[How to generate the FDMEE Security Report based on Location Security Settings? ]

Also the Oracle documentation gives detail about the current out of the box FDMEE reports

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E57185_01/AGFDE/epm_integrator_reports_490.htm#AGFDE-reports_141085363

You can seek to build custom reports using queries.

You could certainly also open an Oracle SR for exact reports you would want in FDMEE.

Other members of the board may also provide some recommendations.

Good luck and let us know you make out.

• 2. Re: FDM security report in FDMEE?

We are on version 11.1.2.3.702. The goal is to identify inactive users. It seems that queries or SS reports are not sufficient. Is there a way to audit user log in on 11.1.2.4?

• 3. Re: FDM security report in FDMEE?
              USER1211

Some options were provided in prior post including login an Oracle SR for enhancement request if there is something more you would want in the software,

• 4. Re: FDM security report in FDMEE?
                JohnGoodwin

It all depends on what information you require, if you are trying to capture user audit information like last login date to FDMEE then as far as I am aware this is not currently stored, similar post  -FDMEE - How do I get the last login date for all of my users?

Cheers

John

• 5. Re: FDM security report in FDMEE?
                  Vishnu V Reddy-Oracle

There seems an open ER on this.

You may modify below query for your requirement.

The following query can be used to list the process, who ran, when and the steps performed in a process. It can be modified as needed. This SQL assumes that import is from a file and export is to HFM. If there are other sources or planning target the case statement will need to be edited:

select a.process_id, a.last_updated_by, a.last_update_date,

max(case entity_type when 'PROCESS_BAL_IMP_FILE' then 1 else 0 end) imp,

max(case entity_type when 'PROCESS_BAL_TRANS' then 1 else 0 end) val,

max(case entity_type when 'PROCESS_BAL_EXP_HFM' then 1 else 0 end) exp,

max(case entity_type when 'PROCESS_CHECK' then 1 else 0 end) chk

from aif_processes a,

aif_process_details b

where a.process_id = b.process_id

and a.process_name = 'COMM_LOAD_BALANCES'

group by a.process_id, a.last_updated_by, a.last_update_date