1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 1, 2017 8:59 AM by Sriram84-Oracle

Not able to use Business Intelligence object in ADF , Given oracle.jbo.JboException

Sriram84-Oracle

Hi ,

I am looking for an approach to integrate the Business Intelligence objects like Reports in ADF application 12c, I was trying with below one but stuck at adding MDS libraries so I was not able to drag and drop the objects in my ADF page.

https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/12213/biee/BIEDV/embedding_adf.htm#BIEDV1211

My JDeveloper version is 12.2.1.0.42.170105 , Is the right version to work with Business Intelligence objects, If not so please suggest what is latest compatible version.

Then I moved to older version 11.1.1.1.7 since above document is about this version. Now I did the steps but end up with below exception.

Target URL -- http://127.0.0.1:7101/OBIEEObject-ViewController-context-root/faces/Report

<Oct 24, 2017 3:41:19 PM IST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101020> <[ServletContext@1910711[app:OBIEEObject module:OBIEEObject-ViewController-context-root path:/OBIEEObject-ViewController-context-root spec-version:2.5]] Servlet failed with Exception

oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-29114 ADFContext is not setup to process messages for this exception. Use the exception stack trace and error code to investigate the root cause of this exception. Root cause error code is JBO-34010. Error message parameters are {0=view/oracle/otm/DataBindings.cpx, 1=jar:file:C:/Users/srvysyar.ORADEV/AppData/Roaming/JDeveloper/system11.1.1.7.40.64.93/DefaultDomain/servers/DefaultServer/tmp/_WL_user/OBIEEObject/xr6o0h/war/WEB-INF/lib/adflibViewController.jar!/view/oracle/otm/DataBindings.cpx, 2=file:/C:/Users/srvysyar.ORADEV/AppData/Roaming/JDeveloper/system11.1.1.7.40.64.93/o.j2ee/drs/OBIEEObject/ViewControllerWebApp.war/WEB-INF/classes/view/oracle/otm/DataBindings.cpx}

at oracle.jbo.uicli.mom.CpxUtils$Visitor.visit(CpxUtils.java:227)

at oracle.adf.share.common.rc.util.impl.MetadataRegistryImpl.visitRegistryPaths(MetadataRegistryImpl.java:171)

at oracle.adf.share.common.rc.util.impl.MetadataRegistryImpl.visitRegistryPaths(MetadataRegistryImpl.java:118)

at oracle.jbo.uicli.mom.CpxUtils.getCpxListFromMetadata(CpxUtils.java:477)

at oracle.jbo.uicli.mom.JUMetaObjectManager.loadCpx(JUMetaObjectManager.java:719)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

>

<Oct 24, 2017 3:41:19 PM IST> <Notice> <Diagnostics> <BEA-320068> <Watch 'UncheckedException' with severity 'Notice' on server 'DefaultServer' has triggered at Oct 24, 2017 3:41:19 PM IST. Notification details:

WatchRuleType: Log

WatchRule: (SEVERITY = 'Error') AND ((MSGID = 'WL-101020') OR (MSGID = 'WL-101017') OR (MSGID = 'WL-000802') OR (MSGID = 'BEA-101020') OR (MSGID = 'BEA-101017') OR (MSGID = 'BEA-000802'))

WatchData: DATE = Oct 24, 2017 3:41:19 PM IST SERVER = DefaultServer MESSAGE = [ServletContext@1910711[app:OBIEEObject module:OBIEEObject-ViewController-context-root path:/OBIEEObject-ViewController-context-root spec-version:2.5]] Servlet failed with Exception

oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-29114 ADFContext is not setup to process messages for this exception. Use the exception stack trace and error code to investigate the root cause of this exception. Root cause error code is JBO-34010. Error message parameters are {0=view/oracle/otm/DataBindings.cpx, 1=jar:file:C:/Users/srvysyar.ORADEV/AppData/Roaming/JDeveloper/system11.1.1.7.40.64.93/DefaultDomain/servers/DefaultServer/tmp/_WL_user/OBIEEObject/xr6o0h/war/WEB-INF/lib/adflibViewController.jar!/view/oracle/otm/DataBindings.cpx, 2=file:/C:/Users/srvysyar.ORADEV/AppData/Roaming/JDeveloper/system11.1.1.7.40.64.93/o.j2ee/drs/OBIEEObject/ViewControllerWebApp.war/WEB-INF/classes/view/oracle/otm/DataBindings.cpx}

at oracle.jbo.uicli.mom.CpxUtils$Visitor.visit(CpxUtils.java:227)

at oracle.adf.share.common.rc.util.impl.MetadataRegistryImpl.visitRegistryPaths(MetadataRegistryImpl.java:171)

at oracle.adf.share.common.rc.util.impl.MetadataRegistryImpl.visitRegistryPaths(MetadataRegistryImpl.java:118)

at oracle.jbo.uicli.mom.CpxUtils.getCpxListFromMetadata(CpxUtils.java:477)

at oracle.jbo.uicli.mom.JUMetaObjectManager.loadCpx(JUMetaObjectManager.java:719)

at oracle.adf.model.BindingContext.initialize(BindingContext.java:402)

at oracle.adf.model.BindingRequestHandler.beginRequest(BindingRequestHandler.java:238)

at oracle.adf.model.servlet.ADFBindingFilter.doFilter(ADFBindingFilter.java:203)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56)

at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.rich.RegistrationFilter.doFilter(RegistrationFilter.java:128)

at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:446)

at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.activedata.AdsFilter.doFilter(AdsFilter.java:60)

at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:446)

at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:271)

at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:177)

at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(TrinidadFilter.java:92)

at oracle.webcenter.content.integration.servlets.ContentServletFilter.doFilter(ContentServletFilter.java:168)

at oracle.wcps.client.PersonalizationFilter.doFilter(PersonalizationFilter.java:74)

at oracle.webcenter.lifecycle.filter.LifecycleLockFilter.doFilter(LifecycleLockFilter.java:151)

at oracle.adf.library.webapp.LibraryFilter.doFilter(LibraryFilter.java:180)

at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter$1.run(JpsAbsFilter.java:119)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at oracle.security.jps.util.JpsSubject.doAsPrivileged(JpsSubject.java:324)

at oracle.security.jps.ee.util.JpsPlatformUtil.runJaasMode(JpsPlatformUtil.java:460)

at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter.runJaasMode(JpsAbsFilter.java:103)

at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter.doFilter(JpsAbsFilter.java:171)

at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsFilter.doFilter(JpsFilter.java:71)

at oracle.dms.servlet.DMSServletFilter.doFilter(DMSServletFilter.java:163)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestEventsFilter.doFilter(RequestEventsFilter.java:27)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3715)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3681)

at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)

at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2277)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2183)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1454)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)

SUBSYSTEM = HTTP USERID = <WLS Kernel> SEVERITY = Error THREAD = [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '17' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' MSGID = BEA-101020 MACHINE = SRVYSYAR-IN TXID =  CONTEXTID = 64f107c811070984:-6ee5ce48:15f4dbaefca:-8000-000000000000011d TIMESTAMP = 1508839879564

WatchAlarmType: AutomaticReset

WatchAlarmResetPeriod: 30000

Please suggest on how to proceed further to call BI Objects from ADF application.

Any help would be grateful.

Thank you,

Sriram.

• 1. Re: Not able to use Business Intelligence object in ADF , Given oracle.jbo.JboException
          Sriram84-Oracle

Hi,

Here I want to summarize the problems I am facing currently.

I was able to fetch the BI Dashboard reports in JDeveloper 11.1.1.7 so I have no issues with 11, All I am looking for help is for 12c.

Today I installed 12.2.1.3 JDeveloper and followed below document but didn't find all the BI extensions there in the given document.

I see only below three are available in JDeveloper  Help -> Check for updates, I installed them.

Business Intelligence ADF View Regions

Business Intelligence Logical SQL View Objects

Business Intelligence Soap Connection

Then I tried to install the "Business Intelligence ADF Task Flow" by downloading it from 12c extensions link but after I selected .zip file in Install from local file option in Check for updates window,  my JDeveloper is getting stuck and not installing the extension. I continued without that extension but stuck at not able to drag and drop the BI Dashboard Reports in my jsf page.

I tried in 12.2.1.0 also, there I could install all the extensions but still not able to drag and drop the reports.

Thank you.