The Oracle Cloud Platform user experience team has 4 exciting opportunities for you to give us feedback! (And you are eligible for a Starbuck’s gift care or Oracle branded merchandise for participating!)
- “One Unified Platform Experience” (aka 1PaaS) design workshop, Tuesday, Nov. 7 from 9-noon at Oracle HQ building 200 in Redwood Shores, CA. We are looking for people who can come on site, if possible. Qualified participants have used Oracle Developer Cloud Service, at least one of the container services, and any of the other declarative services like integration, mobile, VBCS. Bonus points if you have also used Analytics and/or Content.
- Mainly we’ll be asking you questions about what it’s like to “be you”, we’ll be asking for a “Day in your life” kind of thing, so if you can make it, feel free to bring your laptop and be prepared to show us some of the things you are working on.
- If you have time to say to 1 and join us for lunch that would be even better.
- 2. Contextual Interviews. These are one-hour interviews we do with you via web conference. We are looking for:
- a. DevOps in the cloud – do you work in a team where the engineers work across the entire app lifecycle? We’d like to talk to you.
- Developer – do you use Oracle Developer Cloud Service, at least one of the container services, and any of the other declarative services like integration, mobile, VBCS. Bonus points if you have also used Analytics and/or Content. We want to talk to you.
- 3. Site Visits – if you have several DevOps and developer people at the same location, it might make more sense for us to come visit you for a day.
- 4. Diary Study – keep a 2-week diary (with screenshots) of what you loved and hated about using our Cloud Platform tools (You get a prize at the end of each week...)
If you are interested in any of these activities, send mail to Mary.email@example.com and tell me WHICH ACTIVITY (or activities) you are interested in. We’d like to start the Contextual Interviews Nov. 1.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.