3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2017 7:25 AM by SSN01

DRM-FDMEE mapping

SSN01

Hi All,

We are maintaining mapping in DRM  like parent(target mapping) -child (source mapping) and exporting to FDMEE mapping location and it works fine. Now we want update the mapping in another location in   FDMEE in the parent(source mapping) - Child (Target mapping) .  Is  it possible to import the mapping from DRM with this requirements.

Thanks,

SSN

• 1. Re: DRM-FDMEE mapping
          JohnGoodwin

When you import the mappings from DRM in FDMEE the location name in passed into the web service call to DRM, the export profile in DRM has a filter with "EPM Location Name contains <%LOCNAME%>"

So if you wanted to import to a different location you would probably need to look at the filter or the location name in the property "EPM Location Name" which will be applied to members.

Cheers

John

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: DRM-FDMEE mapping
            SSN01

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. I wanted to update the  reverse mapping like limb node as source mapping and leaf node as target mapping in fdmee in different location. I wanted to  change SRCKEY ( as limb node) and TARGKEY ( leaf node). I had tried to  change the column name and field name in the export profile and imported the mapping, still the mapping getting updated as ( leaf node as Source mapping and limb node as Target mapping)

• 3. Re: DRM-FDMEE mapping
              SSN01

Hi John,

I updated the Database column option with SRCKEY and TARGKEY. Its working as expected. Thank you.

Thanks,

SSN