1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 2, 2017 3:45 PM by Puthanampatti

SOA 12c: Unresolved Webapp Library references

Hello.

I installed Oracle SOA Suite 12.2.1 in my local system. It was successful and I was able to start the Admin Server and the SOA Managed Server. But when i try to access the EM I get the error "Error 404--Not Found".

I checked the deployments in console and both em and soa-webapps were in Failed state.

When i tried start EM the process failed with the below exception.

weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: adf.oracle.domain, exact-match: false], [Extension-Name: oracle.webcenter.skin, exact-match: false]

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.prepare(CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.java:24)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:730)

at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:45)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:242)

at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:67)

Tried to start the soa-webapps and it failed with the beloe exception.

weblogic.application.ModuleException: Error: Unresolved Webapp Library references for "WebAppModule(soa-webapps:/soa/composer)", defined in weblogic.xml [Extension-Name: adf.oracle.domain.webapp, exact-match: false]

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.mergeWebAppLibraries(WebAppModule.java:542)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.processWebAppLibraries(WebAppModule.java:466)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.init(WebAppModule.java:269)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.init(WebAppModule.java:703)

Any insights on resolving the issue would be helpful.

Thanks,

Suresh