1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 6, 2017 8:46 PM by Quick

The view "" and its parameter list have not been properly defined. Contact your system administrator.

Quick

I am on a 12.1.3 system.  I have created a template through BPA using Oracle's built-in tool.  I created a view for the data source for the header and footer display area.  When I try to run the interactive preview, I receive the following error:

The view "Pesticides - PPRS Header View" and its parameter list have not been properly defined. Contact your system administrator.

Can anyone suggest any fixes or what I should look at to fix this?

• 1. Re: The view "" and its parameter list have not been properly defined. Contact your system administrator.
          Quick

Never mind.  I figured it out.  I had a couple things wrong.  I had copied some text into a couple custom content items from Microsoft Word.  The text contained apostrophes and quotation marks, but they don't copy well from Microsoft Word.  You have to either type them in or copy them from a straight text editor.  My second problem, and the one that was the real cause of this, was that the original view had a field that I later removed, but I never updated the template.  So, there were fields in the template that were still referencing the now non-existant view columns.