2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2017 1:03 PM by 3515130

OBIEE Agents Issue

Hi All,

When I run the  Agents I am getting below error. Can some one please suggest on the below issue.

Eventually succeeded, but encountered and resolved errors...

Number of skipped deliveries: 1 of 2

[nQSError: 77006] Oracle BI Presentation Server Error: A fatal error occurred while processing the request. The server responded with: A fatal error occurred while processing the request. The server responded with: com.siebel.analytics.utils.InputStreamWithLimit$ReadOverTheLimitException.

Error Codes: AGEGTYVF

Location: saw.rpc.mis.read, saw.subsystem.portal.pdf, saw.delivers.rpc.getDeviceContent, saw.rpc.server.responder, saw.rpc.server, saw.rpc.server.handleConnection, saw.rpc.server.dispatch, saw.threadpool.socketrpcserver, saw.threads

AgentID: /shared/SF2Voice -116440/Agent/Test Agent

...Trying Agent Get Response Content loop again.... Sleeping for 3 seconds.[nQSError: 77006] Oracle BI Presentation Server Error: A fatal error occurred while processing the request. The server responded with: A fatal error occurred while processing the request. The server responded with: com.siebel.analytics.utils.InputStreamWithLimit$ReadOverTheLimitException.

Location: saw.rpc.mis.read, saw.subsystem.portal.pdf, saw.delivers.rpc.getDeviceContent, saw.rpc.server.responder, saw.rpc.server, saw.rpc.server.handleConnection, saw.rpc.server.dispatch, saw.threadpool.socketrpcserver, saw.threads

...Trying Agent Get Response Content loop again.... Sleeping for 5 seconds.[nQSError: 77006] Oracle BI Presentation Server Error: A fatal error occurred while processing the request. The server responded with: A fatal error occurred while processing the request. The server responded with: com.siebel.analytics.utils.InputStreamWithLimit$ReadOverTheLimitException.

Exceeded number of request retries for method GetResponseContent.

Thanks

• 1. Re: OBIEE Agents Issue
          Christian Berg

InputStreamWithLimit$ReadOverTheLimitException

OBIJH config.xml -> InputStreamLimitInKB -> increase it.

By the way it took you longer to write this than to search the error on MOS and get 5 documents all containing the same solution.

• 2. Re: OBIEE Agents Issue

Hi Christian,

I will not give up on this thread and also I am not going to give up on the thread OBIEE Agents Error.  In OBIEE Agent issue thread Joel asked me to perform Catalog validation and I am in the process of doing it. Once done I thought to update in the thread. Also the two thread's which I opened was different if you look into the Error they are two different error.

Thanks