12 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2017 10:04 PM by Christian Berg

Customizing Oracle Login Page with new logo and background image in OBIEE 12.2.1.3

SonPat99

Dear Gurus,

I am trying to customize the OBIEE 12.2.1.3 Analytics Login page and Home page.

My Requirements are as below:

Login Page/ Logout Page: New Logo, New Background Image, Custom Message to Users informing about future scheduled changes

Home Page: New Logo, New Branding Message

I am unable to progress due to lack of proper steps and proper defined information.

I have tried to folllow Gianni's document (https://gianniceresa.com/2016/12/obiee-12c-custom-style-ear-file ) and Oracle's DOC ID: 2131220.1 , but I am getting stuck at one place or two.

Post completion of all steps, when I am trying to activate the changes, I am getting error message like:

Message icon - Error An error occurred during activation of changes, please see the log for details.

Message icon - Error The EAR file D:\OBIEE12cDEVInt\user_projects\domains\bi\bidata\components\OBIPS\bicustom.ear has no META-INF/application.xml and no modules could be found in it

I am not sure where I am missing.

Also, as per document, this will help me change the logo, but I am not sure how to go ahead with Background Change and Custom Message, Branding Message.

Request you GURUS to kindly guide me in the right direction.