4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2017 5:41 PM by Srinu1477

Jdeveloper - OSB 12.2.1 Deployment Issue

Hi,

I am getting below error while deploying an OSB project to a standalone OSB server.

XML-BEANS compiled schema: Could not locate compiled schema resource schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans/system/transform_xbtypes/ifthenelseelement.xsb (schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.transform_xbtypes.ifthenelseelement) - code 0

See the deployment log for additional details.

Deployment log contains below:

2:42:43 AM] Failed to import resource Pipeline LoqateAddressVerifyProject/ProxyService/LoqateAddressVerifyPipeline: XML-BEANS compiled schema: Could not locate compiled schema resource schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans/system/transform_xbtypes/ifthenelseelement.xsb (schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.transform_xbtypes.ifthenelseelement) - code 0

[12:42:43 AM] XML-BEANS compiled schema: Could not locate compiled schema resource schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans/system/transform_xbtypes/ifthenelseelement.xsb (schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.transform_xbtypes.ifthenelseelement) - code 0

Export of project in Jdev fails with above error. I tried adding  poi-ooxml-schemas-3.7.jar xmlbeans-2.6.0.jar , i was not able to solve the issue.

I was able to deploy my service bus project earlier without issue. Currently, i face this XML-BEANS compiled schema issue.

I got the same error. I checked community post: Service deployment issue with OSB12.2.1  The jar mentioned in the answer is present in modules folder. Could anyone help me resolve the issue.

Regards,

Vijay