1 person found this helpful
Maybe the image is corrupt or not a proper jpg? You could try the following:
- After you've uploaded your HTML code with the wizard, open the template in the editor.
- Find the now broken image and double-click it. This should open the Image browser.
- Click the Upload button and find your image.
- If it's a proper .jpg image, this should include it into the template. Save the template and you're done.
- If you find that you can't upload the .jpg this way either, something may be off about the file.
Hi there - I've actually resolved it now. It was listed under "other files" as it was pulling in a pdf. Had I not have tried to link this file, I wouldn't have encountered the problem. However, your advice is certainly helpful for the future, I wasn't aware you could do it this way, so many thanks.