Adop phase=prepare error  part2

Beauty_and_dBest

EBS R12.2.6

12c

OL6

Hi ALL,

I am running> adop phase=prepare

But I got error:

Validating configuration on node: [a6dd6a].

Log: /u01/install/APPS/fs_ne/EBSapps/log/adop/41/20171124_013106/prepare/validate/a6dd6a

[WARNING]: There could be issues while validating the ports used for E-Business Suite instance against ports used in /etc/services. Refer the log file for more details.

[WARNING]: Either some of the required entries in /etc/hosts file might be missing (e.g. localhost or hostname) OR the file /etc/hosts could not be read.

[ERROR]: The value of s_appltmp is not set correctly in atleast one of the context files.

[UNEXPECTED]Error occurred running "perl /u01/install/APPS/fs1/EBSapps/appl/ad/12.0.0/patch/115/bin/txkADOPValidations.pl  -contextfile=/u01/install/APPS/fs1/inst/apps/EBSDB_a6dd6a/appl/admin/EBSDB_a6dd6a.xml -patchctxfile=/u01/install/APPS/fs2/inst/apps/EBSDB_a6dd6a/appl/admin/EBSDB_a6dd6a.xml -phase=prepare -logloc=/u01/install/APPS/fs_ne/EBSapps/log/adop/41/20171124_013106/prepare/validate/a6dd6a -promptmsg=hide"

[UNEXPECTED]Error 1 occurred while Executing txkADOPValidation script on a6dd6a

[STATEMENT] Please run adopscanlog utility, using the command

"adopscanlog -latest=yes"

to get the list of the log files along with snippet of the error message corresponding to each log file.

adop exiting with status = 1 (Fail)

===================

[oracle@a6dd6a ~]$ adop --status

Enter the APPS password:

Connected.

==============================================================

ADOP (C.Delta.8)

Session Id: 41

Command: status

Output: /u01/install/APPS/fs_ne/EBSapps/log/adop/41/20171124_013839/adzdshowstatus.out

===============================================================

Node Name       Node Type  Phase           Status          Started              Finished             Elapsed

--------------- ---------- --------------- --------------- -------------------- -------------------- ------------

a6dd6a          master     PREPARE         NOT STARTED

APPLY           NOT STARTED

FINALIZE        NOT STARTED

CUTOVER         NOT STARTED

CLEANUP         NOT STARTED

File System Synchronization Type: Light

I see error above >    [ERROR]: The value of s_appltmp is not set correctly in atleast one of the context files.

My context file value is >  <APPLTMP oa_var="s_appltmp">/u01/install/APPS/fs1/inst/apps/%SID_NOT_SET%_a6dd6a/appltmp</APPLTMP>

What value should it place above? Why does the SID not set? Do I need to place the SID and run autoconfig?

Please help....

Kind regards,

jc