1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 21, 2017 3:33 PM by Chris Maldonado-Martinez

How to create a "Note to Approver" text box in the requisition page.?

Aravind Reddy-Oracle

There is No "Note to Approver" option available in sandbox as well.

I tried to add a new panel form layout, but that resulted in an "OutputText" instead of "InputText".

We have an option in attachments to send the information till approver, But that is not the business solution for our customer.

Kindly help me in creating a new input Text box and link it which Approver and do the needful

• 1. Re: How to create a "Note to Approver" text box in the requisition page.?
          Chris Maldonado-Martinez

Aravind,

I guess that it would technically depend on what the expected solution should be. As delivered Oracle offers a couple of locations for notes to approvers on the requistion:

• Header level attachment set the type to text and the category to to approver. These will go along with the approval notification so that the approver can see it.
          • Line level attachment set the type to text and the category to to approver. These will go along with the approval notification so that the approver can see it.

• The last one is for the header justification which also gets sent along with the approval notification to the supplier: