2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2017 5:53 AM by Quanwen Zhao

How to find out my thread archived fast ?

Quanwen Zhao

Hello,Admins

Today I have searched my thread ("show error on first node in GI install") that has been created on 6 months ago in My Content (https://community.oracle.com/people/Quanwen%20Zhao/content?customTheme=otn) and It hasn't been found when I turn to the last page from first.

Finally,I have found it on the welcome page of Oracle Developer Community and there has a search box that looks like a Zoom Tool.such as,

3.png

See my snapshot as follows,

2.png

1.png

Afterwards,I have found that my thread has been archived.

For these threads archived,how to find it out fast ? or any other good methods ?

Best Regards

Quanwen Zhao

• 1. Re: How to find out my thread archived fast ?
          Dude!

Archived means that the thread is locked so people can no longer respond to it. This happens after 4 month or 120 days of inactivity. When archived, posts still remain where they were created. There shouldn't be a problem when you filter your content as you described. Please see below:

Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 3.59.07 AM.jpg

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: How to find out my thread archived fast ?
            Quanwen Zhao

Archived means that the thread is locked so people can no longer respond to it. This happens after 4 month or 120 days of inactivity. When archived, posts still remain where they were created. There shouldn't be a problem when you filter your content as you described.

Hello,Dude!

Thanks for your good suggestions about searching my thread archived.

Best Regards

Quanwen Zhao