0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2017 3:06 AM by Vuthy Dara

FA Module Error

Vuthy Dara

Hello, Guys.

Today I have a big problem with my Oracle Application (Fixed Asset Module). I hope all of you can help me as soon as possible. I'll show that problem clearly and hope you can feedback to me.

Problem:

- In Oct-17 I had capitalization for this period by upload from excel to module. In processing I did wrong by i used asset tag number that i already used. After I upload 1st, One of my asset it not upload to module. After I saw this I reupload by change wrong asset number to correct number. Then i go to check in FA module i saw 2 Asset Number is on 1 item and my another item didn't see. So i go adjusted 1 asset tag number that wrong to item that missing from uploaded. Finally I go to requested for transfer them to GL module by selected (View-> Request-> Submit New Request-> Created Accounting). The result after I create accounting is it still running. I had been waiting this system completed but it never completed. I hoped you guy can help me. I'll waiting for your feedback any inquiry please asked me.

Best regard,

Vuthydara