6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 26, 2017 6:36 PM by 3563651

OBIEE GO URL

Hello All,

I have a requirement to pass the parameters ( One static(Presentation table. column) + Prompt Values from the dashboard),I have opted for Gourl approach

1) Portal Path approach Where the detail report is in the same dashboard page within the summary report & the URL embedded navigates with the Prompted values to the summary report. While I am unable to pass the hardcoded filter using P0,P1 & P2 as In go URL.

analytics/saw.dll?Dashboard&PortalPath=@{1}&Page=@{2}&Navigation=@{3}&P0={P0}&P1={P1}&P2={P2}…

2) GO Path approach works for passing the hardcode values but I am unable to pass the prompt values.

saw.dll?Go&Path=%2Fshared%2FFinancial%20Analytics%2FSubject%20Area%20Contents%2FP%20%26%20L%20Report%2FP%20%26%20L%20Detail%20report&Action=Navigate&P0=2&P1=eq&P2="Natural%20Account"."Reporting%20Line"&P3=1+Charity care

Please help me further on this.

Regards,

Rohith.

• 1. Re: OBIEE GO URL
          DNK

Please use Dashboard URL for this and pass the prompts as presentation variables.It should work.

Thanks

DNK

• 2. Re: OBIEE GO URL

Hi DNK thanks for your response.

But I have a scenario to hardcode a column Reporting line. Can you please help me how should I go with it.

Regards,

Rohith

• 3. Re: OBIEE GO URL
              DNK

column Reporting line? what do you mean by that. Can you explain

Thanks

DNK

• 4. Re: OBIEE GO URL

Apologies for the confusion created.

Detailed explanation of requirement is as below:

1) Need to pass a column value (harcoded) from the summary action link to detail report.

2) Need to pass all the prompted values in the summary report to detail report. (I have tried keeping both the reports(summary & Detail) in the same dashboard but prompt values are not passing through. Detail report is applying default values.

Please help me

• 5. Re: OBIEE GO URL
                  DNK

Hello

If your goal is to pass value from summary to detail which are in OBIEE why do you need to use gourl? you can simply put an action link on the field you want and put is prompted for the field in the detail report and you should get the right results.

Thanks

DNK

• 6. Re: OBIEE GO URL

As I am using calc items on the metrics in the report, Detail report prompting is failing.

Regards,

Rohith