Oracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL 1Z0-148

Oracle Database SQL 1Z0-071

Oracle Database SQL Expert 1Z0-047

Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Payables Essentials 1Z0-517

Regards,

Pavan

• 1. Re: Dumps for Oracle PLSQL+SQL Certification
          L. Fernigrini

Dumps are forbidden, asking for them means you are planning to cheat on the exams, thus making your certification invalid.

• 2. Re: Dumps for Oracle PLSQL+SQL Certification

You mistaken me, i'm not asking question paper ., i wanna study material to prepare myself

• 3. Re: Dumps for Oracle PLSQL+SQL Certification
              jaramill

3590731 wrote:

You mistaken me, i'm not asking question paper ., i wanna study material to prepare myself

But that's what "BRAIN DUMPS" are!  They are documents that people write up after getting the questions from other test takers who memorized them and "dumped from their brain" onto paper.  Hence the term "BRAIN DUMP"

So this means you know the questions ahead of time, thus you are CHEATING and violate the Oracle Certification guidelines which leads to having any current Oracle certifications revoked and you banned from taking an exam again.

There is only one officially recognized/certified practice exam company that Oracle recommends and that is Transcender (now back to being known as Kaplan IT training -> https://www.kaplanittraining.com).

Also one that is legitimate but not officially endorsed by Oracle is Matthew Morris' exam guides and practices examsOracle Certification Prep

He also outlines what you should study from.  And the first thing he mentions is.......the Oracle Documentation!!

Now "uCertify" is legitimate [https://www.ucertify.com] but filled with wrong answers that I would stay away from them.

Any OTHER supposed practice exam company is a "BRAIN DUMP" site (AKA oraclestudy.com, etc...)

And if you study from those, there may be questions that Oracle is aware of and if you take an exam you could be suspended.

But I'll let the official Oracle person Brandy Barrington reply.

• 4. Re: Dumps for Oracle PLSQL+SQL Certification
                jaramill

3590731 wrote:

Hi All,

If possible,share the latest dumps for anyone of below courses

Oracle Database SQL Expert 1Z0-047

Regards,

Pavan

This exam Oracle Database SQL Expert 1Z0-047 is retired as of July 31st, 2017