I have tested on my local system and seem to only get 55.000 rows returned. Need to investigate why this is happening.
Yes, even when I was testing in the beginning I was getting less rows (like 65,000 rows). I increased some of the other OBIEE instanceconfig parameters to higher values and now its getting around 1M rows, but still not all of them.
As mentioned in one of the above posts I found also an instanceconfig.xml file that ODV has on its folders, (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\DVDesktop\logs\OBIS), which has similar parameters to the OBIEE config file. I updated the row numbers also on this file but this one looks like is getting replaced everytime ODV is restared.
Does anyone have any update on this issue? Has anyone else been facing the same thing with ODV?
I have downloaded even the latest updated version released from Oracle, but still facing the same situation when integrating ODV with Oracle BI.
I was hoping that something might have been fixed.
I don't have any answers for you other than we are experiencing the same problem. Never saw your original post or I would have confirmed your findings then. Just wanting to let you know you're not alone.
Thank you Geoff Winkworth for your feedback.
At least now now I know that I am not doing something wrong because I have been trying with several scenarios but the results are the same.
Lets hope that there will be a solution available for this issue soon because it is something that causes quite some problems with working with ODV since it's not possible to retrieve all required data.