4 Ответы Последний ответ: 20.04.2018 0:31, автор: Beauty_and_dBest

Create accounting in  CRP vs UAT instances

Beauty_and_dBest

EBS 12.2.7

12c

OL7

Hi ALL,

We are running create accounting in our CRP & UAT instances.

We login user AP Responsibility and  run creating accounting final post, only 3 concurrent programs run.

In UAT, It did not spawn Open Account Balances Data Manager and TB Worker 1 (Open Account Balances Data Manager Worker Process).

But it CRP it is okay.

UAT Request List

while comparing CRP2 there are 5 concurrent programs

Please help why > It did not spawn Open Account Balances Data Manager and TB Worker 1 (Open Account Balances Data Manager Worker Process).

Kind regards,

jc

• 1. Re: Create accounting in  CRP vs UAT instances
          mdtaylor

Hi jc,

It appears that UAT might have a different Subledger Accounting Setup than CRP:

R12: AP: Open Account Balances Listing Definitions(OABLD) Was Disabled But Still Open Account Balances Data Manager (OABDM) Is Submittin (Doc ID 2183420.1)

Please see if that is the case.

Regards,

Michael

• 2. Re: Create accounting in  CRP vs UAT instances
            Beauty_and_dBest

Thanks Michael,

The behavior of our UAT instance is so wierd

This is the image copy of 12.2.7 Fresh Instance using Rapidwiz with less modules enabled (just like the image of 12.2.6 produced in Oracle Cloud)

This image was turned over to our client apps dba for her to clone for UAT.

While the CRP2 instance was the one coming from image copy of instance with lots of enabled modules by default when it was installed via Rapidwiz.

I am the one who cloned it to CRP2.

I remember the functional people complaining why other modules where installed, and not shared only.

They said the hassle of it was they are forced to make a  setup on the module to make it work. But I told them its CRP2 only anyway so  they have to just do it.

And they just proceed anyways, and all the test went good and successful.

But for the UAT which was cloned by the client dba, every time we use forms, it gets error, and we need to recompile/regenerate it.

then next another form gets error and recompile/regenerate again, and so on and so forth

Could this be caused by the modules not being installed? or due to the cloning process done by the customer apps dba? which maybe she missed up something?

They are blaming that the image might not be good?

The client is comparing the count of each object and found out that the 2 instances CRP2 and UAT has different figures.

There are lot of errors encountered in UAT but working on CRP2 which should be not since all test has been done in CRP2 prior

Proceeding with UAT. There might be minimal but not many and it has to be resolved in the CRP2.

Below is count comparison.

My question is, is it logical to compare the objects count? should they be the same?

Or does the image with lots installed(I) modules will get more objects created?

Kind regards,

• 3. Re: Create accounting in  CRP vs UAT instances
              mdtaylor

Hi jc,

The only issue with working with unlicensed modules is the forms do not get compiled.  So if MSC is not licensed and you try to open some MSC forms, they will not likely work.  The FND forms or AR/AP forms if AR and AP are licensed should all work fine.  If the DBA licenses a product with License Manager, they need to recompile all forms from that new product in adadmin after licensing.

For the Create Accounting issue, please confirm the subledger setups in both instances as described in the note.

Regards,

Michael

• 4. Re: Create accounting in  CRP vs UAT instances
                Beauty_and_dBest

Thanks Michael

For the above error, they said it was okay again after recompiling/regenerating ALL forms?

I really do not know what other licenses the client's dba had enabled.

Anyways, my boss ask me to clone again UAT using the same image, and we will test again and check if the forms gets invalidated.

My boss is suspecting the client's appsdba have not cloned it correctly? hence we get lots of form issues.

Kind regards,