You need to first enable the throw and catch events in the setting in order to orchestrate programs. Below are the steps to enable:
1. The Account Administrator defines the Cross Program events:
- In the Global Settings section of the Account Management page, click the new Define Cross Program Events link.
- Click Add new event and enter the event name and description
2. The Program Designer configures the programs to throw and catch the same Cross Program event:
- In the program that is sending enactments, add a Throw event at the stage that recipients are to be sent to other programs
- .Right-click the Throw event and select Properties.
- Select the event to throw from the Select throw event list
- In the program that is receiving enactments, add a Catch event as the starting event.
- Right-click the Catch event and select Properties.
- Select the same Cross Program event as the Throw event from the Select catch event list.