Yeah... that's why puzzle 12 is the final basic puzzle. I've had testers try this puzzle for 2 hours before getting it. It's encouraging to see them getting so into it and dedicated. At the same I'm screaming the solution in my head, but I can't say anything without tainting the test results. I wouldn't want to giveaway the solution myself, but I've provided two hints below. One small, one bigger. They're colorized to prevent spoilers. Just highlight them to reveal the hint. Let me know if you'd like a few more.
- Small hint: Although 5 icons are available, only 4 of them are used.
- Bigger hint: What did you think of Basic Puzzle 11? I tried to keep Basic puzzles with similar solutions near each other.
I just finished the mooc but i cant solve the basic puzzle 12. Do you have more hints?
Congrats on finishing the MOOC! And thank you for the dedication you've put in to the course and game I do have a few more hints:
- Small hint: Each wheel will have 2 icons.
- Medium hint: You won't need the triangleWall.
- Bigger hint: You might find inspiration from Basic puzzle 6.
That's ok. As long as I'm not the one giving it away, it's fine. Congrats on finding the solution!