I have same settings, despite that primary language is set to Swedish.
but the Time in the Database are correct. You have UTC Time in the Database. That is why you get that 07+02 = 09.
if you remove the +02, than is the Time in the Diagram Wrong.
Do you want to remove that 02?
I'm having problem with Gantt graph in APEX 18.1.
The Date in database is 07:02 but in the Gantt graph that time is moved to 09:02. Have tried to use both DATE and TSZ without success. If using SYS_EXTRACT_UTC I get 'Invalid data' in the Gantt graph.
It could be some UTC related conversion taking place which is +2 hours now, but I can't figure out the best approach to handle the situation.
If the time is 07:02 in the database it should be 07:02 in the Gantt graph too.
How do I approach this problem?
Similar issues have been reported before, without any clear indication that Oracle has definitively resolved the problem or provided information on how developers can avoid it:
- APEX 5.1.1, JET Charts, how to create a dynamic line chart (or scatter chart with lines)
- Oracle Jet Timestamp: timeshift bug
- Oracle JET TimeStamp ?
- The APEX JET Charts handle time zones differently in Safari versus other browsers.
Hilary Farrell-Oracle: Is this still occurring in 18.1 or is it a different issue?
This problem is new to me in APEX 18. I did a few Flash based Gantt graphs previously, but I have never seen this problem before.
From my earlier experience I have duplicated the datatypes for the dates. Therefore I can easy switch between the two datatypes.
The outcome is the same. Time is moved +2 tim.
All involved servers and clients are setup with localisation EN-US. The only Sweish involved is the keyboard, and in this case the Application Primary Languiage set to Swedish (sv) in APEX (It is usually set to US-English).
Gantt table data.JPG 47.1 K
DBTIMEZONE says +02:00
Still waiting for an acknowledge or more preferred a solution.....
Apologies for the lateness in seeing this thread - I've been travelling to a couple of conferences over the past few weeks, and didn't have the opportunity to keep on top of forum posts. Bug 28253542 has been logged to track this Gantt chart issue, and will be fixed for our next release. The issue relates to the use of the Zulu date format for the datetime information rendered on the chart, when it's unnecessary. We did actually revise datetime handling for charts in 18.1, as outlined in section 5.1.21 JET Chart Datetime Formatting in our 18.1 Release Notes. Unfortunately those chart changes weren't applied to the gantt logic, but this will be addressed for our next release.
Thank you, Hilary.
As always, excellent.