1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 13, 2018 5:14 PM by fac586

"₺" Symbol On Format Mask

mrpele

Hi guys,

I have a question. As you know, on interactive report we can use column format mask to show currency or else.

I use 'L' to show 'TL' (Turkish Lira) in my app. That is ok.

I created a workspace on apex.oracle.com. Then i uploaded the same app on it. When i run it, it shows '' symbol for 'TL'.

I want to use this symbol ('') on my app. But i couldnt do it. When i change app language and nsl settings, it shows '$' for dollar.

Also i am using the same version with apex.oracle.com. I wonder that why it is different on desktop?

Do you know a way to change currency symbol? What should i do?

Here is the screenshot of apex.oracle.com

Adsız.png

and on my system

Adsız.png

Apex 18.1

Thanks for your help...

• 1. Re: "₺" Symbol On Format Mask
          fac586

mrpele wrote:

I have a question. As you know, on interactive report we can use column format mask to show currency or else.

I use 'L' to show 'TL' (Turkish Lira) in my app. That is ok.

I created a workspace on apex.oracle.com. Then i uploaded the same app on it. When i run it, it shows '' symbol for 'TL'.

I want to use this symbol ('') on my app. But i couldnt do it. When i change app language and nsl settings, it shows '$' for dollar.

Also i am using the same version with apex.oracle.com. I wonder that why it is different on desktop?

Do you know a way to change currency symbol? What should i do?

Here is the screenshot of apex.oracle.com

Adsız.png

and on my system

Adsız.png

Apex 18.1

Please provide the following information (as text, not screenshots):

• Full details of your environment (most of this information can be found in the "About Application Express" dialog (? > About on the App Builder toolbar)
          • The results of executing select * from nls_database_parameters in SQL Workshop
          • The values of the following application globalization attributes:
            • Application Primary Language
            • Application Language Derived From
          • The browser language settings