I have a question. As you know, on interactive report we can use column format mask to show currency or else.
I use 'L' to show 'TL' (Turkish Lira) in my app. That is ok.
I created a workspace on apex.oracle.com. Then i uploaded the same app on it. When i run it, it shows '₺' symbol for 'TL'.
I want to use this symbol ('₺') on my app. But i couldnt do it. When i change app language and nsl settings, it shows '$' for dollar.
Also i am using the same version with apex.oracle.com. I wonder that why it is different on desktop?
Do you know a way to change currency symbol? What should i do?
Here is the screenshot of apex.oracle.com
and on my system
Please provide the following information (as text, not screenshots):
- Full details of your environment (most of this information can be found in the "About Application Express" dialog (? > About on the App Builder toolbar)
- The results of executing
select * from nls_database_parametersin SQL Workshop
- The values of the following application globalization attributes:
- Application Primary Language
- Application Language Derived From
- The browser language settings