4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 26, 2018 4:01 PM by GravyKing

R12.1.3 FRM-92102: A network error has occurred

GravyKing

EBS R12.1.3 environment running RHEL 7 with a separate db and app server setup.

I just cloned a couple of sets of servers and while one set of servers works fine I'm getting the below error in the other.

So it seems to be something I did/didn't do in my cloning just not sure what or how to fix it other than starting over.

Basically it all seems to work until I try and launch forms.

Then I get:

FRM-92102: A network error has occurred.

The Forms Client has attempted to reestablish its connection to the server 1 time(s) without success.

Please check the network connection and try again later.

If I check MOS this Doc even though for R12.2 seems to fit it very well as I do get the malformed url it talks about in the java details.

Getting FRM-92102 Errors when Accessing a Forms Module on a Cloned Environment (Doc ID 2237225.1)

I did run adadmin and recompile JAR files and forms but I still get the same error.

I also looked at another post that said to Recompile the JSP's manually via:

perl ojspCompile.pl --compile --flush -p 2

I tried that and then restarted the middle tier but still no go so just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what else I should try or what log perhaps I should be looking at.

• 1. Re: R12.1.3 FRM-92102: A network error has occurred
          GravyKing

I do see a similar post that seems to have a solution provided which is the Doc I looked at.

EBS R12.1.3 New Clone Error

I decided I should just reclone and see if I get better results.  I'll update the post once that is done.

• 2. Re: R12.1.3 FRM-92102: A network error has occurred
            EkOnkarr-Oracle

Relink the 10.1.2 & 10.1.3 binaries:

+ Source the APPS Envrionment

+ Execute the script $IAS_ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/clone/adlnkweboh.sh

+ Source the APPS Environment

+ Execute the script $ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/clone/adlnktools.sh

Regards,

Onkar

• 3. Re: R12.1.3 FRM-92102: A network error has occurred
              GravyKing

This runs ok:

$IAS_ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/clone/adlnkweboh.sh

This errors:

$ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/clone/adlnktools.sh

testsrv1:testebs(OA):/home/applmgr->$ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/clone/adlnktools.sh

adlnktools.sh started at Thu Jun 21 08:53:03 CST 2018

Log file located at /app/oracle/testebs/inst/apps/testebs_testsrv1/logs/ora/10.1.2/install/make_06210853.log

/app/oracle/testebs/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/bin/OracleAS_Relink_Patch.sh: line 10: /app/oracle/prodebs/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/install/oracle_relink_patch.log: No such file or directory

/app/oracle/testebs/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/bin/OracleAS_Relink_Patch.sh: line 11: /app/oracle/prodebs/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/install/oracle_relink_patch.out: No such file or directory

/app/oracle/testebs/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/bin/OracleAS_Relink_Patch.sh: line 20: /app/oracle/prodebs/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/install/oracle_relink_patch.out: No such file or directory

grep: /app/oracle/prodebs/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/install/oracle_relink_patch.out: No such file or directory

/app/oracle/testebs/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/bin/OracleAS_Relink_Patch.sh: line 23: /app/oracle/prodebs/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/install/oracle_relink_patch.log: No such file or directory

Error while running adlnktools.sh.

return code = .16.17.18.21.22.23.24.25.32.33.34.36.37.38

Please check logfile located at /app/oracle/testebs/inst/apps/testebs_testsrv1/logs/ora/10.1.2/install/make_06210853.log

To add to this error the log file shows:

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

make[1]: *** [/app/oracle/testebs/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/sysman/lib/libnmemso.so] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/app/oracle/testebs/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/sysman/lib'

make: *** [libnmemso] Error 2

With a few more variations of that.

Failed linking targets (agent nmo nmb) on Thu Jun 21 13:18:29 CST 2018...

I rsync my apps directory but not the inst directory right?  That get's populated via the 'perl adcfgclone.pl appsTier' cmd?

• 4. Re: R12.1.3 FRM-92102: A network error has occurred
                GravyKing

I have corrected this issue but unfortunately I am not 100% what fixed it.

I did refer back to (Doc ID 2237225.1) and actually did the force generation of the jar files (even though no error if I didn't) plus I then did the generate form file which I may not have the first time.

I also de-registered the apps and db tiers along with making a couple of changes to hosts file (FQN first so RDA wouldn't complain) so unfortunately for me I made too many changes and now I am not 100% what fixed it.

However for the purpose of this post I am closing it as it is working.