12 Replies Latest reply on Jul 9, 2018 9:15 PM by Beauty_and_dBest

Integration Repository

Beauty_and_dBest

EBS 12.2.7

12c

Hi ALL,

Our functional consultant  is accessing our "fresh install" EBS instance to do initial setup.

She was accessing the Integration Repository but she got error below

I never heard this module before, Is it part of an EBS 12.2.7 system?

How do we enable it?

Please help....

Kind regards,

jc

• 1. Re: Integration Repository
          John_K

Integration Repository is what used to be iRep on 11i, it's effectively documentation on EBS interfaces, API's etc. It used to be online, but the it was moved into the product in R12. In 12.1.3 the responsibility was called "Integrated SOA Gateway", though I'm not sure whether than changed in 12.2 (I can't access a 12.2 instance here). 12.1.3 version looks like this:

• 2. Re: Integration Repository
            Beauty_and_dBest

Thanks John,

So it is not part of the default install in any EBS 12.1 or 12.2 instance?

I mean it needs a separate setup in order to be used?

Kind regards,

• 3. Re: Integration Repository
              John_K

Yes, I think it's in the standard installation. As far as I know you just need to grant the "Integrated SOA Gateway" responsibility - I'm not aware of any additional "setup steps" required.

• 4. Re: Integration Repository
                Beauty_and_dBest

Thanks John,

But the responsibility is there by default, or "Integrated SOA Gateway" responsibility is granted and existing, but why the error

Please help....

Kind regards,

• 5. Re: Integration Repository
                  John_K

Yes, the responsibility should be there set up by default.

As for for the error, I'm not sure sorry...

• 6. Re: Integration Repository
                    Maynard with Xenemm

The screenshot of the error page isn't very helpful. You should enable diagnostics for yourself and reload the page. That should then display the error at the bottom of the page.

Set Profile FND:Diagnostics to Yes.

Under Diagnostics Menu select "Show Log on Screen"

• 7. Re: Integration Repository
                      Beauty_and_dBest

Thanks Maynard & John

I will try that....brb

• 8. Re: Integration Repository
                        Beauty_and_dBest

Hi Maynard, John, and ALL,

I got this error details:

Exception Details.
                        oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.SQLStmtException: JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation. Statement: SELECT wf_core.translate('ALL') AS PRODUCT_FAMILY_NAME,'*' AS PRODUCT_FAMILY_ABBREVIATION FROM dual union select distinct fam.product_name PRODUCT_FAMILY_NAME, fam.product_abbreviation PRODUCT_FAMILY_ABBREVIATION from ad_pm_product_info prod, ad_pm_product_info fam, ad_pm_prod_family_map map, fnd_irep_all_interfaces irep, fnd_lookups lookup where prod.product_abbreviation = map.product_abbreviation and map.product_family_abbreviation = fam.product_abbreviation and prod.product_abbreviation = irep.product_code and irep.class_type <> 'INTERFACETABLE' and lookup.lookup_type='FND_REP_OBJECT_TYPE' and LOOKUP.ENABLED_FLAG = 'Y' and irep.CLASS_TYPE = LOOKUP.LOOKUP_CODE order by product_family_name at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException.wrapperException(OAException.java:912) at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAPageErrorHandler.prepareException(OAPageErrorHandler.java:1232) at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAPageBean.renderDocument(OAPageBean.java:4066) at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAPageBean.renderDocument(OAPageBean.java:3798) at _pages.__oa._jspService(__oa.java:252) at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:34) at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227) at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:301) at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:60) at oracle.apps.fnd.security.WLFilter.doFilter(WLFilter.java:161) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:60) at oracle.apps.jtf.cabo.interceptor.JTFWrapperFilter.doFilter(JTFWrapperFilter.java:149) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:60) at oracle.apps.jtf.base.session.ReleaseResFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:60)

Please help...

Kind regards,

• 9. Re: Integration Repository
                          John_K

Are you able to execute the SQL statement manually on the database?

select wf_core.translate('ALL') as product_family_name, '*' as product_family_abbreviation

from dual

union

select distinct

fam.product_name product_family_name, fam.product_abbreviation product_family_abbreviation

from ad_pm_product_info       prod,

ad_pm_product_info       fam,

ad_pm_prod_family_map    map,

fnd_irep_all_interfaces  irep,

fnd_lookups              lookup

where prod.product_abbreviation = map.product_abbreviation

and map.product_family_abbreviation = fam.product_abbreviation

and prod.product_abbreviation = irep.product_code

and irep.class_type <> 'INTERFACETABLE'

and lookup.lookup_type = 'FND_REP_OBJECT_TYPE'

and lookup.enabled_flag = 'Y'

and irep.class_type = lookup.lookup_code

order by product_family_name

• 11. Re: Integration Repository
                            Beauty_and_dBest

Thanks John

Yeah, I see the doc note is for 12.1. But the error pointed there is generic.

How did you search the key word for the error?

The Java error  I see is JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation

I am thinking that there is missing setup value for the product?

Kind regards,

• 12. Re: Integration Repository
                              Beauty_and_dBest

Hi John and Maynard,

Is Integration Repository the same as online Help?

I see notes below saying:

Apply Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.7 Online Help

Apply Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.7 Online Help Patch 24690800 using adop hotpatch mode on the run file system.

$ adop phase=apply patches=24690800 hotpatch=yes