0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2018 8:21 AM by user2335479

ENT-06965: Creation of BIBeans MetadataManager from OLAP .... has failed.

user2335479

ENT-06965: Creation of BIBeans MetadataManager from OLAP .... has failed.

Hi!

I have developed a Data Warehouse using Oracle Warehouse Builder and Oracle 10gR2. I have already created the dimensions, cubes, mappings e flow processes. Every thing seems ok.

After load the data to DW, I try to see the data using the tool/option data viewer. When I try by the table that bind the dimensions e cubes, I see the data. When I try by the dimensions or cubes, I get the follow error

--------------------------------------------------------

at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.dataviewer.dimensional.DataViewerConnection.connect(DataViewerConnection.java:153)

at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.dataviewer.dimensional.CubeDataViewerMain.BIBeansConnect(CubeDataViewerMain.java:337)

at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.dataviewer.dimensional.CubeDataViewerMain.init(CubeDataViewerMain.java:119)

at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.dataviewer.dimensional.CubeDataViewerEditor._init(CubeDataViewerEditor.java:59)

at oracle.wh.ui.editor.Editor.init(Editor.java:1115)

at oracle.wh.ui.editor.Editor.showEditor(Editor.java:1431)

at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.IdeUtils._tryLaunchEditorByClass(IdeUtils.java:1431)

at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.IdeUtils._doLaunchEditor(IdeUtils.java:1344)

at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.IdeUtils._doLaunchEditor(IdeUtils.java:1362)

at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.IdeUtils.showDataViewer(IdeUtils.java:864)

at oracle.wh.ui.owbcommon.IdeUtils.showDataViewer(IdeUtils.java:851)

at oracle.wh.ui.console.commands.DataViewerCmd.performAction(DataViewerCmd.java:19)

at oracle.wh.ui.console.commands.TreeMenuHandler$1.run(TreeMenuHandler.java:188)

at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:178)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:454)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:201)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:151)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:145)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:137)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:100)