0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2018 9:54 AM by San

Expand and Collapse in Classic Report APEX 5.0.3

San

Hi All,

I have a classic report which displaying all the records , i am trying to do expand and collapse to my data.

below is the sample output of my report

City Branch region 01 02 03 04 05 06 total

Chennai null null    150 160 201 100 500 1500 -- in first row i am displaying over all day wise count group by city ( i need to add expand and collapse                                                                                  button here , when i expand i need to display city and branch wise count)

Chennai South Null 20 30 40 50 60 250

North  Null 10 20 10 20 10 250          ---- after expand i need to display branch wise count and need to add expand and collapse button here)

South  x   2 3 1 2 1 10

South  y  1 2  2 2 2 9

North  Z   1 2  2  3 2 10

My Table data having the display order, mean rows are already in order i,e

first row group by chennai  and second rows are group by city and branch , third row group by city branch and region.

I need to show and hid those rows when i do the expand and collapse . I have done for first city , cant add the same for next step. because all the records displaying in the same tr attribute. i am not able to find the way to differentiate the column values in tr attribute i have only th header which has column names.

Is there any way to add attribute all the records based on the column or can we add separate class name based on the header?

Regards,

San