4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2018 12:22 PM by Bommi

Need PO Version Detail Sql Query

Hi, If any one have PO Version Wise "Line Detail or Document Total" query, please share with me. Regards Deepak

• 1. Re: Need PO Version Detail Sql Query
          Bommi

Hi,

We have different tables like

PO_HEADERS_ARCHIVE_ALL

PO_LINES_ARCHIVE_ALL

PO_LINE_LOCATIONS_ARCHVE_ALL

PO_DISTRIBUTIONS_ARCHIVE_ALL

Regards,

Bommi

• 2. Re: Need PO Version Detail Sql Query

Hi, Thanks for response. i know about table i have also made some query but still unable to get correct data. there is some differences occur.

• 3. Re: Need PO Version Detail Sql Query
              Bommi

Hi Deepak,

May be it is sometimes it is tough to get the complete details from archive table.

In all the above tables, the latest archived revision will have LATEST_EXTERNAL_FLAG set to 'Y'.

You need one row for each document line you archive. Each row contains the same information as the PO_LINES_ALL table.

You need one row for each shipment archive. Each row contains the same information as the PO_LINE_LOCATIONS_ALL table.

You need one row for each distribution archive. Each row contains the same information as the PO_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL table

You need one row for each document header you archive. Each row contains the same information as the PO_HEADERS_ALL table.

Oracle Purchasing does not currently read or retrieve information in this tables.

Regards,

Bommi

• 4. Re: Need PO Version Detail Sql Query
                Bommi

Hi,

Mark my response as helpful/correct accordingly if it helped you

Regards,

Bommi