5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2018 5:26 AM by Michael Verzijl

flat page of obiee 12.2.1.4 after upgarde

obiee 12.2.1.2 login page:

obiee 12.2.1.4 login page

============================================================================================================

After I upgrade , I still get the old type home page and when I login , I don't get any thing, it like a static page:

As you see there is nothing , not even help button .

Its not that it was like this before . After I executed upgrade steps I was not able to login because  of certs issues i think   and was getting below error while starting bi server liek

cannot find jks ....etc

but I was getting the 12.2.1.4 login page .

Note: after upgrade I get login prompt for when I start Weblogic server (before upgarde no username/password prompt while starting weblogic)

To fix this login issue , I did some copy of certs and looks like I was able to login but then the login page I was getting was of 12.2..1.2 and version shown in help is of 12.2.1.2 .

So I deleted the t,p files in bi_server/obiccs/obips1/... directories + any loc file and pki files from tmp and restarted the servers , but then I see the flat page like above .

When I do the same upgrade on same box but different home and domain , it works fine ,. The only difference between these 2 upgrades is that one here is having OHS with webgates with SSO integration .

Not sure what wrong,

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks