0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2018 9:14 PM by anasazii

Customize HTML Body in PO Approval Workflow PO PDF Email

anasazii

I would like to make use of the 'HTML Body' section of the Email that sends when the PO PDF Report is generated - PO PDF Email.

If I place the HTML to display directly in the HTML Body section this works...The email sends correctly and is formatted the way I want it to be.

Here is an example of exactly what I placed directly in the HTML Body section:

<li><strong>Confirmation</strong> and suggested <strong>changes</strong> shall be communicated to buyer in writing within 24 business hours of receipt.</li>
      <ul style="margin-top: 0in;">
      <li>Suggested changes shall be managed in writing, acknowledged, approved by buyer and reflected in the updated PO.</li>

And this is how it then formatted it in the email:

• Confirmation and suggested changes shall be communicated to buyer in writing within 24 business hours of receipt.
        • Suggested changes shall be managed in writing, acknowledged, approved by buyer and reflected in the updated PO.

However, what I would really like to do is place a variable here and populate it at run time based on which area in my organization is creating the email so that I can have different wording for everyone.

I have created an attribute and placed its name in the HTML BODY for substitution, and populate it at run time.

This worked, but instead of displaying/formatting what I want it to say, it is showing the HTML.  Is there something else I need to do to get it to recognize and act on the HTML?

So it is displaying this way in my email, instead of the desired formatting seen above:

<li><strong>Confirmation</strong> and suggested <strong>changes</strong> shall be communicated to buyer in writing within 24 business hours of receipt.</li>
      <ul style="margin-top: 0in;">
      <li>Suggested changes shall be managed in writing, acknowledged, approved by buyer and reflected in the updated PO.</li>

Thanks,
      Janel