0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 6, 2018 1:36 PM by Mark S NHS

Adding a certificate to Oracle wallet

Mark S NHS

I am getting the error message "PKI-04001: Invalid Certificate" when I try the following command:

C:\oxnetmdms04_wallet>orapki wallet add -wallet c:\oxnetmdms04_wallet -trusted_cert -cert c:\temp\certificates\oxnetmdms04_certificate_pkcs7.txt -pwd xxxxxxxx

Can anyone tell what if anything I am doing wrong? I have Oracle 11g standard version on 11.2.0.4.0, Windows Server 2008 R2.

Message was edited by: Mark S NHS I have successfully created a Certificate Chain in the wallet so the Invalid Certificate error is solved. However I am getting an Access is denied error (secure.log) when I try and secure the em console - emctl secure dbconsole -wallet c:\oxnetmdms04_wallet_3 -trust_certs c:\oxnetmdms04_wallet_3\trusted_certs.txt -wallet_pwd welcome1 Secure.log ERROR secure.dbconsole main.2632 - Caught exception c:\oxnetmdms04_wallet_3 (Access is denied) java.io.FileNotFoundException: c:\oxnetmdms04_wallet_3 (Access is denied) at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method) at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106) at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:66) at oracle.sysman.emctl.secure.dbc.SecureDBConsoleCmds.copyFile(SecureDBConsoleCmds.java:617) at oracle.sysman.emctl.secure.dbc.SecureDBConsoleCmds.execute(SecureDBConsoleCmds.java:2336) at oracle.sysman.emctl.secure.dbc.SecureDBConsoleCmds.main(SecureDBConsoleCmds.java:2628) 2018-09-06 14:15:03,812 [main] INFO secure.dbconsole main.2634 - Returning with exit code 9 [06-09-2018 14:15:03] USERINFO ::Securing dbconsole... Failed. Error code = 9

Message was edited by: Mark S NHS The steps I have taken to solve the Access is denied error is to start the command prompt session as an Administrator and given full permissions to the c:\oxnetmdms04_wallet_3 directory to the windows account that I am logged in as.