- You can get Oracle Reports (.rdf file)
- You can run from command prompt
Running EBS R12 Oracle Reports From The OS Command Line (Doc ID 1134993.1)
Open the Concurrent Program (Application Developer Resp. > Concurrent Program). Get the Executable Name. Now go to Executable (Application Developer Resp. > Concurrent Executable). Query that executable name using Short Name.
Here, the code depends on what is the Executable method. If it is
1. PL/SQL Procedure, then probably the file name is a package (copy to toad and click on F4, the package will open).
2. Oracle Report, then check the application of the executable and go to that top (using Unix) and download the RDF (in that top there is reports/US folder. the RDFs will be here)
3. Host, then check the application of the executable and go to that top (using Unix) and download the host file (in that top there is bin folder)
Like this you can get the code...
Hope this is what you are looking for