Dow Jones & Co is seeking an Assistant Channel Manager, Email Operations. View the full posting and apply here:
Assistant Channel Manager, Email Operations
The Customer Data team is seeking an Assistant Channel Manager to manage, execute and support automated email campaigns to drive engagement and retention for Dow Jones' B2B products, webinars and conferences. In this role, you will work closely with the internal marketing teams to generate targeted segments, create triggered campaigns, and develop A/B test scenarios. You will be responsible for building the campaigns, analyzing results and reporting back to various stakeholders.
The assistant channel manager will also have a role supporting WSJ Professional Conferences on event management set up, prospect management and execution in support of their email, direct mail and telesales campaign activity.
- Management of the campaign execution process from beginning to end, including but not limited to the gathering of requirements, the communication of technical specifications, the quality assurance of the campaign, and launch of the final product
- Analysis of business requirements and translating them into technical specifications for execution
- Preparing a coded email for deployment, which includes but is not limited to, writing HTML from scratch, taking existing HTML and making changes to update the creative, and updating existing HTML to solve for rendering problems
- Event Management set-up: configure events, lists, registration and pricing for events aligned with Email Campaigns
- Set-up of all tracking for email reporting purposes
- Assist with development and maintenance of WSJ global databases
- Support the execution of direct marketing campaigns (email, direct mail, telemarketing) by pulling targeted leads relevant for each event
- Assist with enforcement of all current legal, privacy and compliance regulations to ensure data quality
- In-depth knowledge of CRM management, databases, data manipulation and event planning operations
- Attention to detail and proficient QA abilities a MUST!
- Proficient knowledge of HTML, specific to email, is required
- Knowledge of campaign management is required
- Email vendor experience is a plus (Such as Eloqua or Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Event Management Operations experience is a plus (Such as Cvent, Certain)
- Project management skills to collect, analyze and implement all requirements within tight timelines
- Quick problem solving skills to address roadblocks and production issues
- Knowledge of content management systems a plus
- Detail Orientation
- Publishing industry experience desired
- Strong written and oral communications needed
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.