1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 15, 2018 5:36 PM by Alexis Brown-Oracle

PeopleSoft Debuger

Could anyone suggest a software that could debug PeopleSoft COBOL in Windows?

Thank you.

• 1. Re: PeopleSoft Debuger
          Alexis Brown-Oracle

Hi 3695870,

Thank you for your post! You have submitted your question within our Welcome to MOSC social group, which is not a place where product questions can most efficiently be answered. Instead, we suggest posting your question within a specific product subspace so that our Oracle experts can best assist you. To find the best subspace to move your question to, I suggest you review this guideline: How to Find the Right Space in Which to Post Your Product Question. You may want to begin your search by browsing the PeopleSoft (MOSC)  space and discovering the different product subspaces that fall within that product family.

Then, you can simply click the "Move" button located on the right side of this post, listed under "Actions". Type in and select the My Oracle Support Community subspace that most closely relates to your inquiry, and move it there.

move button.PNG

Also, we do ask that all community members Update Your Community Display Name and Avatar! This gives you the opportunity to uniquely assign yourself a username, instead of using the default user ID number. Also, this helps others more easily identify you within the community.

Thank you!

Alexis

My Oracle Support Community Administrator