What is the data type of the column in question? Is it an Oracle TIMESTAMP type? Can you please show the table definition statement?
It looks like the data you inserted into the client database (Berkeley DB in your case) does not match the timestamp format: yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss[.fffffffff], so when the data is sent to the server, the server is not able to convert that data into an Oracle timestamp value, thus synchronization fails.
I never inserted anything into a table that has a TIMESTAMP type. All I did was insert a number into a field in a table. Then I clicked Sync and it will not. I am guessing it is maybe a timestamp in one of Oracle Mobile management table but not sure what is issue.
Can you please provide the schema of the table?
What is the NLS_TIMESTAMP_FORMAT of the Oracle database instance you are connecting to?
Can you please take a look at $MOBILE_SERVER_HOME/mobile/server/ConsLog/err.log, check if any errors reported on the log ? (MOBILE_SERVER_HOME is the installation directory of the mobile server)
I figured the Timestamp issue a little earlier today. It was an issue I had with a table in the main Oracle database that had a Date field and I determined that the Berkeley DB was storing in a Timestamp format. Once I change my code to recreate the timestamp format when inserting or updating the record it work.
Now, I have a new issue. I have a table that stores images in the main Oracle database as BLOBS. Those images do sync down to the Berkley DB, but if I insert any new images into the DBType.Binary field in the Berkeley DB file they do store fine and I can see them in my application, but they do not sync up to the table with BLOBS in Oracle main DB. I do not get any errors though.