5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 11, 2019 3:33 PM by Mauricio Chavarry

Receivables Aging by General Ledger Account

user11977471

Hi,

In Fusion Receivables R13, we have a need to run the 'Receivables Aging by General Ledger Account' report for all Business Units (Reporting Entities) instead of running for each individual. Is there an easy way of doing it?

I was looking at the standard report and it uses a DB package AR_ARXA7ACCT_XMLP_PKG. Can we look at the source code of this? Or how should I proceed with customizing the (copy of) standard report?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 1. Re: Receivables Aging by General Ledger Account
          Mauricio Chavarry

Hi, this is a very complicated report, this is not only read tables in the db..., maybe the best way is to create a new report, just now i'm trying to do...

anyway, if you want see the pkg code, try this

SELECT * FROM all_source

WHERE NAME = 'AR_ARXA7ACCT_XMLP_PKG'

Best Regards,

Mauricicio Ch.

• 2. Re: Receivables Aging by General Ledger Account

HI,

Can you please guide me how to add additional display fields and parameters in existsing Agging Report

Thanks,

Kum

• 3. Re: Receivables Aging by General Ledger Account

Hi, Any luck with your changes , plase share the details how to customize the againg report

• 4. Re: Receivables Aging by General Ledger Account
                Mauricio Chavarry

Hello, Excuse me, I just read your update.

I must tell you that I had to pass  through the same requirement that you are going through... adding new columns and parameters to this report.

The conclusion I reached at the end of my research was that it is not such a good idea to edit it by adding new columns to the query since it could make it unstable. this is a very particular report.

But if you can add columns that are inside the PKG AR_ARXA7ACCT_XMLP_PKG, tell me if you had the opportunity to read PKG's query, did you understand how it is working? Are the new columns you want to add already included in the dataset of the report's datamodel? If they are already there you just have to add them to the layout using the BI Publisher for Office add-on, do you know how to do this? Do you know how is the process to customize a standart report?

Regards,

Mauricio Chavarry

• 5. Re: Receivables Aging by General Ledger Account
                  Mauricio Chavarry

Hi 1155631

Excuse me, I just read your update.

I must tell you that I had to pass  through the same requirement that you are going through... adding new columns and parameters to this report.

The conclusion I reached at the end of my research was that it is not such a good idea to edit it by adding new columns to the query since it could make it unstable. this is a very particular report.

But if you can add columns that are inside the PKG AR_ARXA7ACCT_XMLP_PKG, tell me if you had the opportunity to read PKG's query, did you understand how it is working? Are the new columns you want to add already included in the dataset of the report's datamodel? If they are already there you just have to add them to the layout using the BI Publisher for Office add-on, do you know how to do this? Do you know how is the process to customize a standart report?

Regards,

Mauricio Chavarry