5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2018 5:34 AM by ALOKCLOUD

Adding new node/server to Oracle Forms report and discoverer Cluster

shadab550

Hi Everyone,

I have a environment where i have 2 nodes / servers and we have oracle forms report and discoverer installed as a cluster on this two node on solaris servers and now we want to scale the cluster by adding new node to it .I m very much new to oracle forms report and discoverer and i m a bit confused here actually i want to know how shall i proceed i must create 3 managed servers on the second node for cluster wls_form,wls_report and wls_disco and then add them to cluster and i did some research where i find to perform cluster expand can any body tell me the steps to perform for adding new servers to cluster in oracle form report and discoverer.

my present environment is like this

WLS_FORM cluster
      WLS_REPORT cluster
      WLS_DISCO cluster
      form Managed server 1 -- host 1/server 1report managed server 1 -- host 1/server 1disco managed server 1 -- host 1/server1
      form Managed server 2 -- host 2/server 2report managed server 2 -- host 2/server 2disco managed server 2 -- host 2/server2

but i want to make it like below

WLS_FORM clusterWLS_REPORT clusterWLS_DISCO cluster
      form Managed server 1 -- host 1/server 1report managed server 1 -- host 1/server 1disco managed server 1 -- host 1/server1
      form Managed server 2 -- host 2/server 2report managed server 2 -- host 2/server 2disco managed server 2 -- host 2/server2
      form Managed server 3 -- host 3/server 3report managed server 3 -- host 3/server 3disco managed server 3 -- host 3/server3

Please guide me how to proceed

Thanks & Regards

Shadab

WebLogic Server - ClusteringFusion ApplicationsWebLogicOracle Academy CommunityDatabaseFusion MiddlewareMiddleware Track