You are a marketing automation expert who knows how to maximize business value from Oracle Eloqua, SFDC, and web platforms. You have built multi-channel, multi-touch marketing programs and campaigns as well as the tactics that support them. You have a deep understanding of lead-scoring frameworks and know how to tweak them to improve lead conversion. You understand how to translate Marketing concepts into Eloqua, SFDC, or web specifications and can execute the Eloqua components. You are an adept and creative problem-solver with a customer-success oriented mindset. You are comfortable working in a global role and excel at developing strong working relationships with internal peers and agency partners. Your powers of influence along with your creative problem solving and relationship skills have enabled you to build bridges and collaborative solutions in seemingly impossible situations. You are the marketing automation superhero we are looking for.
We are the Aruba Demand Center. Our role is to:
- Align Aruba efforts around marketing automation, outbound marketing, and the strategic frameworks that support them.
- Advise on industry best practices, tactics, and approaches to elevate marketing value through the Eloqua, SFDC, and web platforms.
- Build and execute demand creation components that can be leveraged across global, field, and regional marketing teams.
We are measured on how effectively we can provide:
- Data integrity to ensure we can segment and target the right audience with the right campaign at the right time.
- Frameworks and executable programs that nurture leads through the customer lifecycle with the right content and offers to increase propensity to convert lead to opportunity to booking.
Required Experience and Competencies
- Eloqua Master Certification and two or more years of marketing automation administration, preferably in Eloqua
- SFDC certification or two or more years of SFDC administration
- Background in Marketing with one more years in demand creation related activities (email, trade shows, search engine optimization/search engine marketing, event marketing)
- Experience with content management/web platforms, analytics, HTML, and CSS
- Experience working with business owners in defining reporting and data requirements
- Strong data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions and business decisions
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- Expertise in translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Background working in a customer success organization is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication (writing sample required)
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Customer success mindset
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in computer science, marketing or business