3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2018 9:22 AM by Albireo20

    SQL DDL Export of Table and dependend objects in one file doesn't work properly

    Albireo20

      Hello,

       

      I want to export a few tables from a database, but everytime I export them they are completely mixed up:

       

      --

      CREATE UNIQUE INDEX TS.INDEX1 ON TS.TABLE1 (COLUMN1 ASC)

      LOGGING

      TABLESPACE TS

      PCTFREE 10

      INITRANS 5

      STORAGE

      (

        INITIAL 65536

        NEXT 1048576

        MINEXTENTS 1

        MAXEXTENTS UNLIMITED

        BUFFER_POOL DEFAULT

      )

      NOPARALLELALTER TABLE TS.TABLE1

      ADD CONSTRAINT PKTABLE PRIMARY KEY

      (

        COLUMN1

      )

      USING INDEX TS.INDEX1

      ENABLECREATE TABLE TS.TABLE1

      (

        COLUMN1 NUMBER(38, 0) NOT NULL

      , COLUMN2 VARCHAR2(20 BYTE)

      )

      LOGGING

      TABLESPACE RSKM

      PCTFREE 10

      INITRANS 5

      STORAGE

      (

        INITIAL 65536

        NEXT 1048576

        MINEXTENTS 1

        MAXEXTENTS UNLIMITED

        BUFFER_POOL DEFAULT

      )

      NOCOMPRESS

      NOPARALLEL

      --

      CREATE UNIQUE INDEX TS.INDEX2 ON TS.TABLE1 (COLUMN2 ASC)

      LOGGING

      TABLESPACE TS

      PCTFREE 10

      INITRANS 5

      STORAGE

      (

        INITIAL 65536

        NEXT 1048576

        MINEXTENTS 1

        MAXEXTENTS UNLIMITED

        BUFFER_POOL DEFAULT

      )

      NOPARALLEL

      --

      CREATE TRIGGER TRIGGER1 BEFORE INSERT on TABLE1 for each row DECLARE  hoashohoshgoeho ; END;

       

      I don't undertand why it creates always a unique index first, instead of the table it also doesn't keep the different SQL commands seperate with a ";" instead it just squeezes them together (red fat parts in the statments)

       

      I tried different approaches "Quick DDL -> File", "Quick DDL -> Clipboard" as well as Export with following settings (and a few more everytime the same result):

       

      export_settings_sql_developer.PNG

      sorry they are in german, but I think that shouldn't be the problem. The export goes in one file, as I want them to be in one file and not in a lot of different files that I need to copy and past in one file.

       

      This is my sql developer version:

       

      sql_developer_version.PNG

      I also tried it with an 18.1. version that I still had in one of my directories but same problem.