I have two application in my work space.
How to view the user logs for these two applications.
Is there any view for the application user logs.
For example: application : APP1 and their users are like : USER1,USER2,USER3
APP2 and their users are like : USER1,USER2,USER3
Want to see the user logged in detals. At what time logged into the which application and logout from the application
That information (and more) is available in the built-in activity logs:
- APEX views: Home > Application Builder > Application > Utilities > Application Express Views
- Monitoring Activity Within a Workspace
- Creating Custom Activity Reports Using APEX_ACTIVITY_LOG
- APEX_WORKSPACE_ACCESS_LOG records login attempts
- APEX_WORKSPACE_LOG_SUMMARY_USR is a per user summary of page views over the last two weeks
Note that the underlying logs are purged on a regular basis, so for long term tracking you will need to copy the required information from the APEX views into your own custom tables on a daily basis using a scheduled job. You've then got complete control over retention periods and no concerns about when and what APEX does. See Martin Giffy D'Souza on Oracle APEX: APEX Logs: Storing Log Data
Thank you fac586.
APEX_ACTIVITY_LOG view is giving the user log info.