DocuSign is seeking an experienced Campaign Operations professional to support our rapidly growing APAC region. The Campaign Operations Manager is responsible for the creation, execution, quality assurance (QA), maintenance, and reporting of automated marketing programs. This role is focused on the execution of Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) related activities using Eloqua.
This role will report to our Manager, Campaign Operations with a dotted line to the Senior Director, Marketing Operations in North America and will closely collaborate with the rest of the Marketing Operations team in North America and EMEA as well as our business partners in Sales Operations, Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Enterprise Applications (IT), and Sales Development. While primary focus will be APAC, projects and initiatives will often have a global scope.
The ideal candidate is an expert in tactical execution and problem solving but also has a business-oriented vision and is able to understand how operational roles solve everyday business needs.
- Assist in the technical conceptualization of demand generation and nurturing program strategy
- Create emails, landing pages, forms, and reports within the MAP, including templates for use by others within the marketing function
- Responsible for end-to-end lead flow issue diagnosis, resolution, and escalation as needed
- Provide input on regional, legal, and cultural challenges that affect successful deployment, systems enablement, and ongoing management of our Marketing Automation Platform (MAP)
- Document MAP processes, programs and procedures
- Monitor and report on effectiveness metrics related to tactics and programs managed by the MAP and related applications
- Standardize, cleanse, and upload contact lists into the MAP
- Educate marketing resources on how to run reports and accomplish basic tasks within the MAP
- Provide data stewardship and governance in regional markets
- 3+ years of Marketing/Campaign Operations experience; sales operations or analytics background is a plus.
- Experience as an Eloqua admin is a must; Admin or integration experience with Salesforce.com is a strong preference.
- Strong quantitative focus including extensive experience in marketing metrics and related systems. Must be familiar with or able to quickly learn a variety of business application systems.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills interfacing with global marketing, sales and operations teams
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with a passion for metrics driven marketing
Click here to see more information and apply!