2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2019 5:10 AM by 3587839

Webcenter sites JSK Login Issue

Currently facing issue trying to login to WCS console on my JSK. This is occurring frequently and do not know what is causing this issue.

Due to this, I have to use new JSK and import all the data again and is time consuming for development.

Could you please help me with the root cause and solution

Below are the logs

[2019-01-18T04:49:34.527+00:00] [wcsites] [ERROR] [] [oracle.wcsites.db] [tid: 134] [ecid: 0000MXVIizU3z0WjLxyGOA1SGLdJ000002,0] Exception loading meta data for data sourcewcsitesDS[[

org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (error in script file line: 1 Unexpected token UNIQUE, requires COLLATION in statement [SET DATABASE UNIQUE])

at org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createPoolableConnectionFactory(BasicDataSource.java:1549)

at org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSource.java:1388)

at org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:1044)

at com.fatwire.cs.core.db.DataSourceBackedPool.acquire(DataSourceBackedPool.java:59)

at COM.FutureTense.Servlet.JDBCConn.getMeta_trans(JDBCConn.java:189)

at COM.FutureTense.Servlet.JDBCConn.getMeta(JDBCConn.java:131)

at COM.FutureTense.Servlet.JDBCTable.<init>(JDBCTable.java:293)

at COM.FutureTense.Servlet.JDBCConn.GetTable(JDBCConn.java:1468)

at COM.FutureTense.Common.ftDBTable.getconn(ftDBTable.java:4104)

at COM.FutureTense.Common.ftDBTable.grab(ftDBTable.java:1014)

at COM.FutureTense.Common.ftAppLogic.getEvent(ftAppLogic.java:2013)

at COM.FutureTense.Common.ftAppLogic.initEventEngine(ftAppLogic.java:3463)

at COM.FutureTense.Common.ftAppLogic.init(ftAppLogic.java:1942)

at COM.FutureTense.Servlet.SContentServer.init(SContentServer.java:78)

at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:158)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.initServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1284)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1197)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.java:864)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:134)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)

at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:505)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:170)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:956)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:423)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1079)

at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:625)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:318)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: error in script file line: 1 Unexpected token UNIQUE, requires COLLATION in statement [SET DATABASE UNIQUE]

at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)

at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcConnection.<init>(Unknown Source)

at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.getConnection(Unknown Source)

at org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver.connect(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DriverConnectionFactory.createConnection(DriverConnectionFactory.java:38)

at org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.makeObject(PoolableConnectionFactory.java:582)

at org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource.validateConnectionFactory(BasicDataSource.java:1556)

at org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createPoolableConnectionFactory(BasicDataSource.java:1545)

... 32 more

]]

• 1. Re: Webcenter sites JSK Login Issue
          Graham L

When you say WCS console I presume you mean the Contributor UI or Admin UI?

Anyway this can happen when you have wrong version of hsqldb.jar. When you originally started the JSK did it download the hsqldb.jar for you or did you download it yourself and place it in the CATALINA_HOME/lib directory?

• 2. Re: Webcenter sites JSK Login Issue

Yes, was unable to login to Contributor/Admin UI. This seems to be happening whenever I connect to WCS JSK database using DBeaver, perhaps its corrupting it in some way even though I am performing only read operations. However now I am using another copy of JSK.