0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 1, 2019 6:54 PM by Kaushik Roy

Managed server status FAILED_NOT_RESTARTABLE

Kaushik Roy

Hi,

Java : 64 bit 1.8

Installed WLS 12.2.1.3.0 and created service for node manager and admin server. These two are running fine. I could not able run managed server from console or command line.

I tried below options multiple times.

I copied boot.properties file from admin server folder to managed server folder.

I copied  data folder from admin server folder to managed server.

I tried to run startmanagedweblogic.cmd with name and url. However, it has ended up with error.

I have followed below documents with no luck. My ultimate objective is I should be able to stop and start manged server from Oracle Server manager. We use JDEdwards. Any help would be highly appreciated. I have created Sr with oracle weblogic team and they are very slow to response.

E1: SVM: WLS: Error in Synchronize Configuration From Server Manager For HTML Instance Running On Weblogic [2069674.1]

Server Fails to Start with Error, BEA-090402 - Authentication Denied: Boot Identity Not Valid, after Changing Password [740510.1]

Managed Server Fails with "weblogic.security.SecurityInitializationException: Authentication Denied" [1569080.1] ( This worked once, then same problem after restart)

Weblogic 12.2.1.3 Managed Server Not Started FAILED_NOT_RESTARTABLE [2395236.1]

E-WL: WebLogic Managed Server Fails to Start: "Authentication denied: Boot identity not valid" [624439.1]

Getting Authentication Denied: Boot identity not valid while Starting Managed Server via Node Manager [828298.1]

Here is the error i am getting in log file.

####<Jan 31, 2019 11:59:26,755 AM CST> <Critical> <Security> <Server Name Deleted> <Orch_Server_9094> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <9c5bdfca-fe55-4918-9d7b-45bcaa47e046-00000003> <1548957566755> <[severity-value: 4] [rid: 0] [partition-id: 0] [partition-name: DOMAIN] > <BEA-090402> <Authentication denied: Boot identity not valid. The user name or password or both from the boot identity file (boot.properties) is not valid. The boot identity may have been changed since the boot identity file was created. Please edit and update the boot identity file with the proper values of username and password. The first time the updated boot identity file is used to start the server, these new values are encrypted.>

####<Jan 31, 2019 11:59:26,825 AM CST> <Critical> <WebLogicServer> <Server Name Deleted> <Orch_Server_9094> <main> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <9c5bdfca-fe55-4918-9d7b-45bcaa47e046-00000004> <1548957566825> <[severity-value: 4] [rid: 0] [partition-id: 0] [partition-name: DOMAIN] > <BEA-000386> <Server subsystem failed. Reason: A MultiException has 6 exceptions.  They are:

1. weblogic.security.SecurityInitializationException: Authentication denied: Boot identity not valid. The user name or password or both from the boot identity file (boot.properties) is not valid. The boot identity may have been changed since the boot identity file was created. Please edit and update the boot identity file with the proper values of username and password. The first time the updated boot identity file is used to start the server, these new values are encrypted.

2. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: post construct on weblogic.security.SecurityService

3. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.jndi.internal.RemoteNamingService errors were found

4. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.jndi.internal.RemoteNamingService

5. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.deployment.DeploymentRegistrationService errors were found

6. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.deployment.DeploymentRegistrationService

A MultiException has 6 exceptions.  They are:

1. weblogic.security.SecurityInitializationException: Authentication denied: Boot identity not valid. The user name or password or both from the boot identity file (boot.properties) is not valid. The boot identity may have been changed since the boot identity file was created. Please edit and update the boot identity file with the proper values of username and password. The first time the updated boot identity file is used to start the server, these new values are encrypted.

2. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: post construct on weblogic.security.SecurityService

3. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.jndi.internal.RemoteNamingService errors were found

4. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.jndi.internal.RemoteNamingService

5. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.deployment.DeploymentRegistrationService errors were found

6. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on

Thanks,

Kaushik