BT Global Services- UK wide
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
You will be responsible for the end to end management of marketing automation, as well integration with our CRM, Salesforce.com integration and capabilities. In addition, you'll take the lead on the continuous improvement of standards and processes including lead scoring, lead nurturing and email marketing. A key part of the role will be taking the lead on data and data privacy; ensuring we are building, segmenting and testing a comprehensive GDPR compliant database across industries and geographies to support all outbound campaigns.
What You'll Be Doing
- Owning the marketing automation system associated processes, usage, support marketing and communications teams in their understanding and use of the platform, including administration and integration to Salesforce.
- Owning the contact data, recommending policy and system changes to improve contact quality and campaign effectiveness as well as setting and publicising standards for contact data quality.
- Owning the platform integration between marketing automation and Salesforce.
- Owning the end to end support of Campaigns from draft in Salesforce through to lead handover to Sales.
- Driving any relevant new marketing campaign processes to improve business efficiency and reporting capability
- Understanding the GDPR data protection policy (and future data policies) and understand the impact of future changes.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
- Experience in marketing automation using Eloqua and/or Adobe and Salesforce.com
- Experience of marketing in a B2B environment
- A good understanding of data analytics and integrated campaign reporting
- Understanding of data privacy and how this applies to automation marketing.
- Experience of segmentation; effective and compliant contact management
- Able to maintain a positive collaborative working with multiple stakeholders with a can do attitude
- Experience of managing off shore teams.
Why choose us?
What we do is truly unique. Our ambition is to have a total and holistic view of what our customer needs. We take market and customer insights, as well as our own expert’s knowledge and learnings. We also work very closely with sales to create content that has real and valuable relevance to our customers.
We are open to considering applicants who wish to be based anywhere in the UK.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.