1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 6, 2019 6:02 AM by Nemoto Akito - Oracle-Oracle

Wireless set-up for 310

Nemoto Akito - Oracle-Oracle

I have a customer requesting both wired/wireless configurations for WS310. If i were to sell the "400489-514-PT Epson TM-T88V thermal receipt printer with Epson PS180 power supply and IDN interface: dark grey" would the workstation with the battery packs be able to power this printer? If not is there a printer that you can suggest selling?

• 1. Re: Wireless set-up for 310
          Nemoto Akito - Oracle-Oracle

No, the portable CWS310 will not be able to power a TM-T88x printer by the built in battery - there might be a solution in the future, but currently no powered printer available.

Depending on the use case, customer may use the

400490-261-PT Epson Mobilink TM-P60II WiFi portable receipt printer with battery and power supply

or (if there is no WiFi - but still you will need the WiFi version of the 310 for this)

400490-262-PT Epson Mobilink TM-P60II blue tooth portable receipt printer with battery and charger

C31CE14551-PT Epson TM-P20 bluetooth portable receipt printer with battery and base charger: black

Both solutions might have advantages and disadvantages, I would recommend to open an engagement with your Pre-Sales team to narrow this down to the needs of your customer.