Can you show us the whole scenario? Can you run "livtoc"?
- We are trying to bring up a service (tux service) which makes use of this Qspace
- There were issues with xa-open on this qspace when the service tried to start (and eventually the service fails to start)
- so, I try to clean up the created qspace and re-create and give it a try
- at this step after cleaning up (removed any msgs, removed qspace, removed its ipc)
- I now can't remove the device .. that's when I get into this loop
Yes, I can still run livtoc and it shows me the Index and offset for the QSpace I created.
Volume Table of Contents on <full path of QUE>:
0: VTOC256: Device 0 Offset 0 Pages 1
1: UDL256: Device 0 Offset 1 Pages 6
2: MY_QSPACE.00: Device 0 Offset 7 Pages 348
I am not able to open the qspace either
Queue space name: MY_QSPACE
Q_CAT:1241: ERROR: Failed to open queue space MY_QSPACE on config <full path of MYQUE>
Maybe You have something already allocated in ipc ? Show ipcs
And why You dont create new device (as a new file, in new path) ?
These are some of the set standards through a global config file. I can't change the path or create another location.
How do I delete this ? Ipcs does not show any thing.
Get Outlook for Android<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__aka.ms_ghei36&d=DwIFAg&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=J0c9pJSHG4nYqXAMPCi8W4OODRgLT8Gma9DHAp5n8DHBwoVbFCCQ4OEmzUQt6qul&m=BpJyFTvhyhIBxZJA4rWLl9NBLECrrLSOPPFiIGGc4zw&s=UfpM8jVFGdD3HbEMuPX8Bf_HdwJBCdq7ohno4YMzfUw&e=>
Each q device is a separate file.
Shutdown TMQ* serviers or even BBL (all domain) and then delete the file that You have configured as a QDEVICE.
QDEVICE is that file that You typed during creation (and also the path should be in env QMCONFIG) :
crdl /dev/rawfs 50 500
so delete the /dev/rawfs and crdl again with a new file.